Office: 9Carlos Place LONDON W1K 3AT

Documents that are required for use in Bolivia need to be notarised by UK Notary Public.

Documents then require an Apostille from the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

As Bolivia is part of the Hague Convention, an Apostille should be the highest legalisation required.

Give us a call or email your documents in. We can then confirm fees and requirements.

Call Now Button