OK, so you have landed your dream job in China, congratulations!
You have went through numerous administrative and bureaucratic processes and have now been told you need your qualifications and police clearance paperwork “notarised” and “legalised” with the Chinese Embassy in London.
You begin to shudder. You have never heard of any of this before. What does all that mean?
Don’t worry. We are here to help you.
We know that most people have never heard of a “Notary” or “Legalisation”.
We are here to make things simple for you, take the pain out of the process and, most importantly, minimise the cost to you.
We Notarise and Legalise your Education and Police checks so that they are acceptable for the Chinese Visa Process. We do this every day of the week. You can trust us to get it right.
We know that getting things legalised for use in China can get expensive that is why we have come up with a 10-step process which slashes costs and gets the correct result for you every time.
For Education Documents
£400 including VAT and all Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Apostille and Chinese Embassy fees.
For Education Documents and Police Clearance Certificates
£445 including VAT and all Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Apostille and Chinese Embassy fees. This is because many institutions in China require that the Police Clearance Certificate is legalised independently of Education Certificates.
There are no hidden fees.
How Does it Work?
Here is our 10-step process, all you have to do is follow these steps.
- You download and complete our order form send it to us along with your:
(a) Original Degree Certificate and TELF Certificate (if applicable) (must be from a recognised UK Institution)
(b) Original Police Check (if applicable). We recommend ACRO.
(c) Copy Passport and proof of address (required by Chinese Embassy)
- Email to us the Consent part of our Order Form and email your university or education provider a copy of this to show your consent for them to release details of your awards to us so that we can independently verify your award. (Follow instructions on Order Form).
- We contact your education provider and ask them to verify your award to us.
- We produce a statement called a ‘Notarial Certificate’ which certifies that we have had the education provider confirm the validity of your award(s) to us and that the award(s) is/are authentic. If applicable, in our Notarial Certificate we also certify that from our expertise, we have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the Police Certificate and it should be considered authentic.
- We bind a copy of the Education Certificate(s) together under the cover of the Notarial Certificate. The bundle is signed by one of our Notaries and sealed with ribbon as per the requirements of the Chinese Consulate Legalisation Department. If applicable, we also bind the original Police Certificate together under the cover of the Notarial Certificate. The bundle is signed and sealed with ribbon as per the requirements of the Chinese Consulate Legalisation Department.
- We complete the application for Apostille and arrange for the Notarial Certificate to be taken to the United Kingdom Foreign & Commonwealth Office for them to apply an Apostille to our Notarial Certificate. (An Apostille is the UK Government verifying that we are UK Notaries)
- The Notarial Certificates with Apostilles are returned to us, with the Apostille affixed
- We complete the legalisation application and take the Notarial Certificate to the Chinese Embassy in London
- The Chinese Embassy do their job, which is to verify the authenticity of the UK Apostille, issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- We return to collect the Notarial Certificate with Chinese Embassy stamp and return to you or the address designated by you.
Print and complete our order form and send your documents to us.
If you still have queries, or if you need an urgent service, please call us now on 020 7499 2605 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Our address in Central London is 9 Carlos Place London W1K 3AT
Terms and Conditions
Please click here for our full Ts and Cs.
In addition to our full Ts and Cs, these special Ts and Cs apply to this service.
- Turnaround time is 7-10 working days from day awards confirmed by issuing institutions (excluding time taken for delivery)
- Includes return of your legalised Notarial Certificate and original documents to you by Royal Mail first class. If you would like Special Delivery or Overseas Courier, extra charges apply.
- If a University, Education Provider or third party acting on behalf of a University or Education Provider charge us a fee to release information to us, we will pass on such fee to you.
- We do not offer visa services.
- We do offer an Express 3-4 day service (from day award confirmed by issuing institution). Normal fees apply, please contact us for details.