Do you need an Apostille urgently? During the Covid Crisis? Call now for help.
Telephone +44 (0) 20 7499 2605
How can we help?
We are registered with the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Legalisation Office at at present, the Foreign & Commonwealth Office are only dealing with registered business customers like us.
We send one of our agents to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Legalisation Office in Milton Keynes to personally hand deliver your documents to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. When they return, we ship them to you by your preferred delivery method, either Special Delivery or International Courier if necessary.
Some of the types of documents which can get an Apostille are:
- Documents signed by a Notary Public
- Documents signed by a solicitor (N.B. the solicitor must be registered at FCO)
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Certificates (must have court stamp)
- Non Impediment Certificate
- Decree Nisi or Decree Absolute
- Deed Poll (certified by solicitor or Notary Public)
- Power of Attorney (witnessed by a Notary Public)
- Police Disclosures (certified by a Notary Public)
- HMRC Certificates
- Notary Certified documents
- HMRC letters
- Certified copy ID documents
- Certified education certificates
- Notary witnessed documents
- Company information and documents
If you’re not sure what an Apostille is – look at our Apostille Guide and if you need an Apostille, give us a call.