Notarisation and Chinese Embassy Authentication for Documents for China
OK, so you have landed your dream job in China, congratulations!
You have went through numerous administrative and bureaucratic processes and have now been told you need your qualifications and police clearance paperwork “notarised” and “legalised” with the Chinese Embassy in London.
You begin to shudder. You have never heard of any of this before. What does all that mean?
Don’t worry. We are here to help you.
We know that most people have never heard of a “Notary” or “Legalisation”.
We are here to make things simple for you, take the pain out of the process and, most importantly, minimise the cost to you.
We Notarise and Legalise your Education and Police checks so that they are acceptable for the Chinese Visa Process. We do this every day of the week. You can trust us to get it right.
We know that getting things legalised for use in China can get expensive that is why we have come up with a 10-step process which slashes costs and gets the correct result for you every time.
For Education Documents
£300 including VAT and all Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Apostille and Chinese Embassy fees.
For Education Documents and Police Clearance Certificates
£345 including VAT and all Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Apostille and Chinese Embassy fees. This is because many institutions in China require that the Police Clearance Certificate is legalised independently of Education Certificates.
There are no hidden fees.
How Does it Work?
Here is our 10-step process, all you have to do is send us your documents.
- You download and complete our order form, send it to us along with your:
(a) Original Degree Certificate and TELF Certificate (if applicable) (must be from a recognised UK Institution)
(b) Original Police Check (we recommend ACRO)
(c) Copy Passport and proof of address
- We take a photo copy of the Degree
- We produce a statement called a ‘Notarial Certificate’ which certifies the facts before us
- In our Notarial Certificate, we certify that the copy of the Degree Certificate is a true copy of the original document. If you would like us to certify that the award is genuine then please contact the university/institution and ask them to confirm the authenticity of the award directly to us by email: email@example.com
- In our Notarial Certificate we also certify that from our expertise, we have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the Police Certificate
- We bind the copy Education Certificate(s) together under the cover of the Notarial Certificate. The bundle is signed and sealed with ribbon as per the requirements of the Chinese Consulate Legalisation Department. If applicable, we bind the original Police Certificate together under the cover of the Notarial Certificate. The bundle is signed and sealed with ribbon as per the requirements of the Chinese Consulate Legalisation Department.
- We complete the application for Apostille and arrange for the Notarial Certificate to be taken to the United Kingdom Foreign & Commonwealth Office for them to apply an Apostille to our Notarial Certificate. (An Apostille is the UK Government verifying that we are UK Notaries)
- The Notarial Certificate with Apostille is returned to us, with the Apostille affixed
- We complete the legalisation application and take the Notarial Certificate to the Chinese Embassy in London
- The Chinese Embassy do their job, which is to verify the authenticity of the UK Apostille, issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. We return to collect the Notarial Certificate with Chinese Embassy stamp and return to you.
Print and complete our order form and send your documents to us.
If you still have queries, or if you need an urgent service, please call us now on 020 7499 2605 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Our address in Central London is 9 Carlos Place London W1K 3AT
Terms and Conditions
Please click here for our full Ts and Cs.
In addition to our full Ts and Cs, these special Ts and Cs apply to this service.
- Turnaround time is 7-10 working days
- Includes return of your legalised Notarial Certificate and original documents to you by Royal Mail first class post. If you would like Special Delivery or Overseas Courier, extra charges apply.
- We do not verify the educational award with the awarding institution or the Police/Criminal Record Check with the issuing body. Our service is limited to certifying a true copy of your education certificate and original Police/CRB check and arranging legalisation through the Chinese Embassy. If you would like us to certify that the award is genuine then please contact the university and ask them to confirm this directly to us by email: email@example.com
- We do not offer visa services.
- We do offer an Express 3-4 day service, normal fees apply, please contact us for details.