Legal Internship Opportunities
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated law student with a special interest in international law? Then an internship at an international notary public in the heart of London may be for you.
Edward Young Limited is a notary public firm that, besides handling national affairs, mainly deals with both domestic UK and international law. Click here for a list of our main services.
The majority of the work will be the legalization of documents for use outside the United Kingdom. The types of documents can vary from death certificates to company documents or degree certificates. In addition, as an intern you will get the opportunity to get in contact with various government agencies and foreign Consulates with allows you to get a unique insight into the work of these bodies.
Legal Intern Profile
– You are doing a legal bachelor or masters programme
– You have demonstrable affinity with international law
– You have full command of the English language in speech and writing
– You have good communicative and social skills
– You’re able to work within the team as well as individually
– Administering the legalisation of documents for international use
– Organise documents to be submitted to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office for Apostille and foreign Consulates for legalisation.
– Conducting research
– Keeping up administrative tasks within the office
– Client contacts in person and by phone and email
We have hosted many interns from all over Europe. If you are interested, please contact us for information: email@example.com